How to Be in Conflict
Try the following and see how it fits you
Ken Cloke talks about how to be in conflict: Think about what is being called out in you…
1. Show up and be present.
2. Listen empathetically for what is hidden beneath words.
3. Tell the truth without blaming or judgment.
4. Engage in authentic, heart-felt communication.
5. Be open-minded, open-hearted, and unattached to outcomes.
6. Act collaboratively in relationships.
7. Display unconditional integrity and respect.
8. Draw on your deepest intuition.
9. Work for completion and closure.
10. Be ready for anything at every moment.
11. Be able to let go, while giving up on no one.